- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Places that inspire. The WWI Museum.
Nine Thousand Poppies. Housed in the 1929 Liberty Memorial in Kansas City is the new National WWI Museum. Enter the museum and cross a glass bridge above a field of 9,000 red poppies, each one representing 1,000 WWI combatant deaths, … Continue reading
Ideas that inspire. Kurt Schwitters at Berkeley.
If you’re anywhere near the Bay Area, hurry to see Kurt Schwitters, Color and Collage in the cantilevered bomb shelter aesthetics of the Berkeley Museum of Art—BAM/PFA—before the show closes Sunday, November 27th Kurt Schwitters’ evocative collages are composed of … Continue reading
Posted in creative thinking, design, ideas that inspire, photo blog Leave a comment