- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Building Brands and Brand Nations: Falling in love. Part 1.
You’ll never argue yourself into someone’s heart. Intellectual arguments alone have rarely proven to be compelling communication strategy. Relying on them can be a complacent and (dare I say) lazy and ineffective tactic. Now more than ever, you must create … Continue reading
Building Brands and Brand Nations: Becoming Believable. Part 2
The first part of this series is about the importance of your customer’s beliefs. This second part of the series discusses the role of belief in building brand nations. Building brands is about creating belief and meaning. Building brands is … Continue reading