- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Places that inspire. Trapper’s Lodge and it’s stony inhabitants.
Beginning in 1951, John Ehn created haunting pioneer portraits for his Old Trapper’s Lodge that once stood near the old Burbank airport. John Ehn’s cement and paint pioneers are politically incorrect, sometimes violent, always full of wit and more than a little … Continue reading
Posted in creative thinking, photo blog, places that inspire Comments Off
Building Brands and Brand Nations. What’s your first sentence?
Has there ever been a book you couldn’t put down? It’s a great transformative moment when a story captures our imagination so much so that we willingly allow ourselves to be taken on a grand, new adventure. We become invested. … Continue reading