- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Places that Inspire. Clifton’s Cafeteria.
On Broadway between West 6th and 7th Streets is a 1935 Downtown L.A. landmark, Clifton’s Cafeteria, where “none were ever turned away, [and] during one 90-day period, 10,000 ate free”. Clifford Clinton created his forest oasis during the Great Depression … Continue reading