- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Category Archives: SEO
SEO: Help! I can’t find what I want on Google search.
Posted on January 15, 2015 by jfmiller
The truth? As much as SEO (search engine optimization) services promise results, and as pretty a picture of online business success is painted, most businesses find it’s not easy getting found in a search. First of all it takes one to … Continue reading →
Posted in digital design, Google, Search, SEO, Social Media, web design, web sites | Leave a comment
SEO: The Truth About Search Engines, Google and Your Web Site.
Posted on January 24, 2014 by jfmiller
Who are we to believe about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and page rank? Below is a link to an article that really explains the nuts and bolts of search and does a very good job of demystifying Google logic and its’ … Continue reading →
Posted in Google, Search, SEO, Social Media, web design, web sites | Leave a comment