- Kristi Gibson on Places That Inspire: Save the Historic Mid Century Modern Terrace Theatre PART 1
- Stuart on Places That Inspire. “1968” at The Oakland Museum of CA.
- zack on Places that inspire. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens.
- John Cameron on Building Brands and Brand Nations. Being a part of something.
- jfmiller on Ideas that inspire. Millennials Remake America
- Art and Book Reviews
- book review
- brand identity
- brand strategy
- Building Brands and Brand Nations.
- creative thinking
- critical thinking
- digital design
- ideas that inspire
- long copy
- Movie Reviews
- photo blog
- place that inspire
- places that inspire
- Small Business. Big Business. Your Business.
- Social Media
- web design
- web sites
- Writing and Copy
Category Archives: Building Brands and Brand Nations.
A Film Review: Headless
A Film Review by Jay F. Miller. “You guys are pretty religious, huh?” Headless is a terror-suspense thriller by writer/director Toby Lawrence. Not a splatter opera. Instead, a good-looking terror-suspense film that’s ominous, compelling and occasionally funny with a well-acted … Continue reading
Ideas That Inspire: Paul Rand on Singular Solutions.
Paul Rand’s essay on “The Politics of Design”. In this excerpt, Rand explains why presenting many solutions to a problem leads to waste and confusion. Graphic designer Paul Rand created classic logos and striking book covers during his career. Steve Jobs talked about working with Paul Rand in 1993. … Continue reading
Building Brands and Brand Nations: Catching on.
True. It’s a little hard to feel sorry for the freakishly beautiful. It brings to mind the 30 Rock episode when Jon Hamm—Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) boyfriend—doesn’t understand that the average looking aren’t treated the same as the abnormally beautiful. … Continue reading
Building Brands and Brand Nations. What’s your first sentence?
Has there ever been a book you couldn’t put down? It’s a great transformative moment when a story captures our imagination so much so that we willingly allow ourselves to be taken on a grand, new adventure. We become invested. … Continue reading